Chevy Astro and GMC Safari Forum banner

Need some ideas!

825 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  aztec1987 
#1 ·
So I got a 1994 G.M.C Safari and I am going to paint it Cobalt Blue (House of Kolor) with some silver dry pearls. Now some people tell me to stripe the car with another color and another tell me to leave it as it is. Can someone please give me and idea on what should I do as an exterior that will be unique and as well attract a lot of attention. So far I want paint it and airbrush some skulls in the hood where they would be ghost into the paint (visible in sunlight but not visible at night). The skulls would be probably silver, white, or black (can't make up my mind). Please give me some ideas, the car currently has some HID lights (blue) and going to put some Irocs. Also the car is officially known as Air Force One (after the presidents plane)

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
How about a plane wing down each side, making the wheel wells up like the outside of a jet engine housing? It would make it look like a real Boeing VC-25.... ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.