Chevy Astro and GMC Safari Forum banner

Incorperating seat half moons into furniture anchors

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  WoodButcher 
#1 ·
Surely someone must of utilized the seat anchors to hold down furniture in a camper setup - I just can't seem to find any photos or walk through on it. Does anyone have any leads?

I want to get to re-doing my flooring soon, but I do think I will use a few anchors behind the driver seat to hold down my cabinets and was hoping I could see some ideas. :ty:

#2 ·
The only thing I have used the floor anchor points for, other than pax seats, is when I needed to secure

a compressor in the truck for winterization of some of our customers' homes' plumbing. It worked out

well. I used chain and long bolts to take the slack out of chain. Compressor didn't move at all.

When I installed shelving in the driver's side of the tube, I ended up drilling holes in the floor, and

using the rear seatbelt anchor point to secure the shelving. That worked out nicely also. I'm sure

you can cobble something out of what is there, and from what is not, same as I did. I have faith...

Uncle Bob

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.