Chevy Astro and GMC Safari Forum banner

Speaker ?

2K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  Jasen 
#1 ·
Can i have a car stereo in the front and a different car stereo in the rear and use the same pair of speakers for both if i only have one turned on at a time?
Asking because i was going to add a stereo in the rear and the only speakers i have for it dont have boxes and i dont feel like building any , plus by using the same speakers it would save space .

#2 ·
Youd need to put diodes on each set of wires or some kind of switching station you used to flip back and forth between the decks so one deck wouldn't back feed current into the other.

My deck has a second audio feature that you can plug an MP3 play into and that sound goes to the rear speakers, while the sound from the decks radio, CD goes to the front speakers

#4 ·
webcat said:
Diodes , good idea , i have some lying around too .
Thanks puppy
Puppy :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

He called Jasen puppy.

He don't know the BIG BAD DAWG that's behind that Bowtie Bling...

Remember this is the guy we will all read about in the paper for having run over the entire Trash Collection Crew in a single afternoon...

Puppy, More like RABID WOLF... :banana: :banana: :banana:

#7 ·
Gromit is a good natured dog. But when he needs a little muscle, well lets just say, if you meet Preston, your going to have a bad day.

#8 ·
#10 ·
webcat said:
Jasen said:
Gromit is a good natured dog. But when he needs a little muscle, well lets just say, if you meet Preston, your going to have a bad day.

[ http://www.fullmoons.ch/usrimages/W%20&%20G/Preston.jpg ]
Oh no , puppys getting a attitude now :lol:
like some people call a fat guy "slim" i call him puppy , i know hes really a big bad dog
Don't worry Web. Just Family Members pickin on each other. Jim

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.