Chevy Astro and GMC Safari Forum banner

New Group: Quarter Million+ Club

272K views 333 replies 106 participants last post by  Leeann_93 
#1 ·
Hey look what is new!

A new group for those of you with 250,000 or more miles on the odometer. Please take a photo of your odometer and post it in this thread before applying to this group.

Qtr Million Club

Go to the "Usergroups" tab in your User Control Panel to apply to be in the group.
ucp.php?i=167

See less See more
#127 ·
Like my profile says way to many miles, I bought this van and it already had most the miles on it.... :banana: but I love my van planing a transfer case swap some time soon...

Attachments

#134 ·
michaeltd said:
I'm about to hit 100k in my 95, hard to believe it's already been 13,000 in 8 months
I have to say Michael, I love your hooptie van, it may not be pretty, but I can tell that you enjoy it just by that picture of you on the bumper, and that 'prettysweet' sticker :p I bet people don't cut you off! lol.

#136 ·
this odometer is closer to 1/2 million rather than 1/4 million

Attachments

#143 ·
You have to send a request to join the group in usergroups. When I receive the email from the forum, I can approve your membership in the group.

#149 ·
282,000... that's where the V6 in my '92 finally said so long. Developed a tick, that turned into a knock.. but still running when I pulled it. It was a GREAT trouble free run. But the van will keep rolling on after a new V8 transplant.

I guess I need to go get a photo of the odometer...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.