Chevy Astro and GMC Safari Forum banner

Introduction

861 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  ProStreet_LS1 
#1 ·
Hey folks, brand new to the site, this is my first post. I found your site a couple months ago, fell in love with the concept and what great van platforms they are and now as of last week I am the new owner of a 2003 Chevy Astro AWD Rocky Ridge conversion hi top with V6 and 124500 miles. Just dropped it off at my mechanic"s for a thorough check up. Got lots planned for her but even more questions for y'all. Plans include 2" lift, new black rock crawler style rims with BFG AT 235/75/16's, Yakima roof rack, repaint faded hi top, rock sliders, skid plate, redesign of interior like a mini Sportsmobile, and I would love some custom bumpers. Would love any input, suggestions and advice. You all sound very knowledgeable about these machines and I have learned alot just reading the posts. Should I start asking questions here or at the project area? And yes I will get pics up as soon as I can figure it out. Thanks to all. John aka Shallowblonde

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.