Chevy Astro and GMC Safari Forum banner

Newb in Indiana

2K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  CAstro 
#1 ·
Just wanted to say hello and show some pics of the Astro.
1989 4.3
Current Mods:
Full air ride, 3/8" valves 1/2" lines, Firestone bags
remote start, keyless entry, alarm
03 Cadillac Grill and head lamps
Xeon body kit
20" Daytons wires wrapped in Pirelli low pros

Future Mods:
currently my son and I are working on the paint which will include a ton of airbrush work
Cadillac bucket seats
Wiper cowl
wood floor

See less See more
#3 ·
looks nice, a friend of mine stopped by other day with his silverado that has bags and air ride.. pretty cool stuff. and nice having on board compressor..

what part of indiana you in? i am in martinsville.

#6 ·
tpar1220 said:
looks nice, a friend of mine stopped by other day with his silverado that has bags and air ride.. pretty cool stuff. and nice having on board compressor..

what part of indiana you in? i am in martinsville.
I LOVE air ride, if done right it can be really nice and ride better than any spring suspension. I think that is why even manufactures are catching on and having it as either an option or even standard equipment like the new Dodge trucks. Gave my wife a really clean 92 Jimmy with full air ride, and she loves it.
I am currently in Indy, but will be getting further out of the city life soon. My mother lives in Painted Hills down by Martinsville .

I have had Astros before, just never the chance to do what I want.... feels great to do it my way.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.