Chevy Astro and GMC Safari Forum banner

May I Introduce The 4.3 Rebuild Bible!

43K views 58 replies 25 participants last post by  AstroWill 
#1 ·
Im not quite sure of where i came across this thing, but I can definitely not take the credit for this, im just gonna share my find, Im printing it now, cus im tired of being home tryinh to get the MurdaVan back on the streets. My very first car, my first rebuild, and boy is there some backstory for this van.But here, look through the whole thing and there isnt anything they missed on the 4.3.
:eek: :shock: :D

MODERATOR EDIT:
Broken dropbox link removed, often overlooked link from the middle of the thread added below:
http://www.kohlerpower.com/onlinecatalog/pdf/tp6103.pdf

B_k

#2 ·
Ive got a lot of stuff to share since i havent posted in so long, been busy on the 'Stro but gonna make up fot it. Is this worthy, or no?

#5 ·
The part that made me keep it wad in the introduction; " This manual is a reproduction of a General Motors powertrain publication...., The accuracy and completeness of information is the sole responsibility of General Motors Powertrain." I mean, after all, they did build this lil beasty motor...

#6 ·
Just so people can kinda see what the file is, its what i believe to be the factory shop manual from the manufacturer. Im gonna keep adding to this thread with all the stuff that ive found collectively over the past year or so that has helped me keep my stro alive.

Attachments

#7 ·
96Blastro said:
Just so people can kinda see what the file is, its what i believe to be the factory shop manual from the manufacturer. Im gonna keep adding to this thread with all the stuff that ive found collectively over the past year or so that has helped me keep my stro alive.
And I thank you for it.
I copying it all and storing it.

#26 ·
And ill have more from whats saved on my computer, this was what i had on my phone. Now im gonna go start my build thread with pictures, only a lil informative, but i learned a lot taking on my first engine on my first car with no other help.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.