Chevy Astro and GMC Safari Forum banner

Bad Gas... A very good read.

1K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  astroturf 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Thanks Jim,

it is a good read for sure. It is as if the author has been reading our posts and giving us an answer.

Now, what was that new product he was talking about. I think I read the name here on one of the threads, but can't seem find it.

Keith

#3 ·
GM Fuel System Treatment PLUS
GM Fuel System Treatment PLUS, P/N 88861011 (for U.S. ACDelco(R), use 88861013) (in Canada, 88861012),

Some people use Techron Concentrate Plus but the GM product says that it cleans the sulfur deposits off Techron does not say that .

#4 ·
Hey Jim,

Read over the Bad Gas thingy. Very informative, and very interesting. (And just when I thought it was safe to go back on the road...)

So, have you any results yet, Professor?

Bob

BTW: I have been using injector cleaner (one can/5k mi.) for as long as I have had injected ******. That would be since '86. Never had to open nary one of my ****** up, for anything. ( Knock, knock.)

#5 ·
Phantom said:
GM Fuel System Treatment PLUS
GM Fuel System Treatment PLUS, P/N 88861011 (for U.S. ACDelco(R), use 88861013) (in Canada, 88861012),

Some people use Techron Concentrate Plus but the GM product says that it cleans the sulfur deposits off Techron does not say that .
Thanks Phantom,

I will be sure to pick up some for the van and the Monti. What's good for one is good for both.

Keith

#8 ·
Wow, how weird is this?

I just made a Top Tier post in your other thread astroturf before I even saw this. Great information AT, thanks.:)

#9 ·
RECox286 said:
Hey Jim,

Read over the Bad Gas thingy. Very informative, and very interesting. (And just when I thought it was safe to go back on the road...)

So, have you any results yet, Professor?

Bob

BTW: I have been using injector cleaner (one can/5k mi.) for as long as I have had injected ******. That would be since '86. Never had to open nary one of my ****** up, for anything. ( Knock, knock.)
Here you go Bob...

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=9536&p=101678#p101478

Jim

#10 ·
Matrixx said:
Wow, how weird is this?

I just made a Top Tier post in your other thread astroturf before I even saw this. Great information AT, thanks.:)
It is funny how like minds think.

Glad you are back Matrixx.

Jim

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.