Chevy Astro and GMC Safari Forum banner

Recent Gallery Pics

3K views 16 replies 7 participants last post by  Leeann_93 
#1 ·
Overlapping the main, center section, cutting off posts in Chat, etc. just happened today, both on my iPad and on my MacBook.

#3 ·
Seems like the panels are off size, I can't see who posted on the main page, there cut off.

I think Lumpy broke the internet, It took me 3 mins to log onto FB, that usually loads up lickity split.

#7 ·
Thanks for bringing this to my attention gang, but I'm going to need some more information. Some screenshots, specific pages, etc. would be helpful. I'm not seeing any issues on the site.

#8 ·
Now it's fine. Perhaps had something to do with the length of the names of 2 pictures that were showing in that section - danged long.

It was the main page, and the Recent Gallery Images section actually covered the left side of chat. I guess it expanded with the length of the image name? They were long gibberish, letters, symbols and numbers.

#9 ·
Thanks Leeann. Glad it fixed itself. I'll see what I can do to prevent that from happening in the future. Sounds like this time we can blame henri for his gibberish image names!

#17 ·
And that's weird, because that image's mane is only 5 alphanumeric characters long on my computer. So why did it add all the extra ones when uploaded?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.