Chevy Astro and GMC Safari Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Official AstroSafari Stickers

10K views 35 replies 14 participants last post by  Big_kid 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Edit #2, Anyone looking for stickers, see this post AstroSafari.com Stickers and Fundraiser

Moderator edit:
PLEASE do NOT message for stickers, The original poster is no longer producing them.

AstroSafari.com stickers are available by contacting member DELETED.

deleted

The stickers are 1 inch by 14 inches long. There are two different kinds, one for the outside and a reversed one for sticking on the inside. One member said that if you were to put an inside sticker on the front of your van, the driver in front of you would be able to read it in their rear view mirror.

Inside

Outside

#3 ·
The stickers are $4.00 each plus shipping and handling. For a limited time they will be selling for $1.50 each. For now, packaging is $1.40 and USPS First Class Postage should be under $2.50 to any place in the lower 48 states. For foreign orders the shipping charge will be on an individual basis.

Hope that helps,

Keith

#9 ·
Thanks CC for the photo.

I know there are others that have received the stickers. Will you please post a photo of the stickers, others would like to see how they look.

Any questions, please PM me... I usually check in once or twice a day.

Thanks to everyone for the good thoughts and wishes. :ty:

Keith
PS I have received and am sending the stickers with the supper adhesive.

#13 ·
I just received my new batch of new improved stickers the first ones are hanging in there with no signs of wear.
The new ones have improved glue. And a new reversed design that can be stuck on the inside of a window and read from outside.
I have not had a chance to put them on yet. Just came in the mail.
Thank you Keith.

a a.jpg

#23 ·
Introductory offer is still in effect. $1.50 for each sticker.

When you are ready, PM me your full address and I will give you the cost of postage. We can go from there.

Keith

*Moderator edit*
Please do not PM Keith, he is no longer making stickers.

#26 ·
It's been about 4 months since some of you have received your A/S.com stickers. Does anyone have a report on how well they stick? I'm sure others would like to hear a report on how they perform and see how they look on your vans.

Thanks,

Keith

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.