Chevy Astro and GMC Safari Forum banner

Which cars attract women

7K views 49 replies 15 participants last post by  'cudapaul 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Yesterday, in the grocery store parking lot, a couple was admiring my van. They wanted to look inside. I opened the rear doors and they had a blast remembering the first time they had sex in his van XX years ago.

So it's obvious, camouflaged, raised vans with lots of antennas and blue light interiors attract women.

Lump

#9 ·
Miatas...I've never seen a hot chick driving one. I don't think I've ever seen any chick driving one. Only mid-life crisis males with pony tails.

Huge armor plated SUVs with 20" wheels. That's what chicks around here drive to the breast enhancement clinic.

Lump

#12 ·
16 years ago when I met my wife to be, I was driving a 86 Toyota P/U 2wd, nothing fancy or pretty, just bone stock reddish brown little truck, she liked driving it because it was pretty damn zippy and handled pretty better then a sedan.

#23 ·
chevymaher said:
Muscle cars of any era attract them.
:character-willie:
Muscle MEN attract women, muscle car doth not maketh the driver a muscle man...

..the sad state of the american male ego is that, these days most 'men' substitute their car for their own alter-ego. Big fat trucks, 'aggressive vehicles', 'muscle car', etc... yet when they emerge from the car they are anything BUT big, tall, aggressive, or muscular... this is why CUTE vehicles like ASTROS and Miatas are becoming extinct - too many 'men' define themSELVES with their cars! Specifically their masculinity.

I like CUTE cars (astro, miata, roadsters, econoboxes, vans etc) because I am 6'2", fit, tan, and sexy and most of all CONFIDENT. I never felt the need to get into some 'aggressive' vehicle or 'muscle car' - though if I did Id look the best in one -- no tooting my own horn..just sayin...

theres too much male insecurity aggression on americas roadways - if men were more secure everyone would drive an AstoVan and the world would be a nicer place... come on when have you EVER seen an angry/road-raging astro van on the roadways? Never! TheyreTOO CUTE! And the men driving them are more secure with themselves. :ty: :2: :rockon:

#26 ·
I've never bought a car based on the "chick magnet" factor. I suggest that if you're trying to attract the opposite gender with material posessions, you're going to end up with a partner who's a "parts van".

I think that a lot of macho mobiles aren't trying to be as much of a chick magnet as they are trying to be a "other guy out-macho'er".

Mine's bigger.

Lump

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.