Chevy Astro and GMC Safari Forum banner

AstroGurl

2K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  AstroAustin 
#1 ·
Did I miss something? She hasnt logged in since April 28. Anyone hear from her/know where she is?

#8 ·
Goodness, it has been a crazy ride this year and it isn't over.
Our van is doing nicely, it towed our camper to and from the campsite where we camped for nearly the entire summer. e7ats (PJ)'s parents are coming down for a week's stay and I have been peeling ancient wallpaper, scrubbing walls, painting, and moving furniture to prepare for their visit. Sept is also "every vehicle related fee is due" month as well as "back to school" month AND did I forget to mention 4 birthdays happening from the middle of August to middle of September?

And this year my daughter is the flower girl in our niece's wedding...
and my son has been puking for several days...for no apparent reason.
and did I mention I'm putting together a Christmas program/choir for this year?

Yeah, I think all I want for Christmas is a two week vacation to a secluded warm tropical place alone!

Some beach....somewhere...... :character-ariel:

#10 ·
Thanks for stopping by Astrogurl! Good seeing you again wonderwife-supermom-megawoman.
:character-sebastian: :happy-sunshine: :romance-cloud9: Find a happy place :romance-heartspink: :happy-sunny: :character-ariel:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.