Chevy Astro and GMC Safari Forum banner

"godmachine81"

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  godmachine81 
#1 ·
Lance is aces to deal with in my book. He is making cables for us w/ OBDI vans. The software is freeware that you can download but if you spring for the cost of a blank disc he will package all you need to get started.
He has been very helpful in getting the software set up and running, directing me to the right places to learn. (I'm ignorant,,, need lot's of study)
This guy is honest, straightforward and enthusiastic, I hope to see him flashing chips for us soon so buy what you need and donate if you can. :thumbup:

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=31921&p=320049#p320049

#2 ·
Thanks for the positive feedback Bruce! I'm sure everyone that was iffy about whether or not to purchase any of my services will be a little more at ease now seeing that you are one of the main guys on this site and that you approve :)

I appreciate it greatly!

Lance

#4 ·
Chevymaher, you have helped out tremendously with the project also. I am needing to get those file names for the missing DLL's you had in Datamaster so I can fix the automated installer (that is one of the only things left having the custom installer finished) And btw you definitely ARE somebody, you are one of the most respected and most knowledgeable members on this entire forum!!

Thanks for all your help CM!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.