V-8 'Stro needs a new home

Forum rules
Always remember this is the internet folks. People get scammed every day (although, thankfully not here). Be aware of who you are dealing with and the product you're potentially buying. A little common sense goes a long way.
SCAMMERS BEWARE- We cooperate fully with users who have been defrauded. All IP Addresses are logged so just don't even bother.

Re: V-8 'Stro needs a new home

Postby The Drummer » December 5th 2016, 8:00pm

That depends , if that van was close to me and decided to buy it, i d have no probs getting it home , and then put a motor etc , a rust free vehicle is rare at that price here , but thats me .
Please send all your money to the : Ben Dover fondation for poor drummers , we will take care of it better than you would ; Image
The Drummer
Blue Status (L2)
Blue Status (L2)
Years of Membership: The Drummer has been a member for 5 full yearsThe Drummer has been a member for 5 full yearsThe Drummer has been a member for 5 full yearsThe Drummer has been a member for 5 full yearsThe Drummer has been a member for 5 full years
Topics: 16
Year: 2000
Van Make/Model: GMC Safari
Extra Info: SLT 4.3 AWD

Previous