Chevy Astro and GMC Safari Forum banner

I 502 Compliant Transport Van "Seattle"

2K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  Lumpy 
#1 ·
#9 ·
Funny thing is, it's free to use craigslist, and you can post a ton of pics, yet there are NONE of these supposed mortifications that he has done. It appears to be a nice looking van exterior wise, but a few more pics would really help sell the van.

That said, I'd never buy it, for many of the reasons mentioned.

-Andrew

#10 ·
I'm guessing there are no pics of the lock down compartment because its a huge safe in the back that bolted to the floor. :rolling:

#11 ·
timothy47130 said:
I'm guessing there are no pics of the lock down compartment because its a huge safe in the back that bolted to the floor. :rolling:
Yeah, likely doesn't want to give away the "proprietary" processes used in al of them there "mortifications". FWIW, I've never seen a GenII converted to look like a GenI......must be a real rare mortification and for less than $5000 she can be yours!

Dumbazz doesn't even say how many 502's it can haul........
-Mike-

#12 ·
I find it interesting that not only did the state lawmakers miss out on the obvious and fail to name the compliance code "420", they named it "502" after the old California PC code for drunk driving. If you can't have fun with pot laws, where CAN you have fun?

10-4

Lumpy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.