Chevy Astro and GMC Safari Forum banner

TBI heads and intake

2K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  lizzard 
#1 ·
I have a set of fully rebuilt tbi heads for sale or trade with the intake manifold. I used these heads to make 426hp on the dyno at work. the heads are assembled with new valves, springs,locks,and retainers. the rotators and splash shields have been removed and the new valve guides have been machined for new poitive valve seals. the springs are set up for a .500 lift cam. the push in rocker studs have been removed with screw in studs in there place. we milled the heads down to get a combustion chamber of 42cc for more compression, with a .041 headgasket and 2 relief piston and .015 deck height, I was at 10.22:1 compression. Any questions just give a shout out. I am looking for $600.00 or best offer with the byer paying for shipping. Shipping should not be an issue as i can ship through my work. I work for Pro-Stock Performance and Machine in Edmonton Alberta Canada. My cell number is (780) 885-4203 for any questions.

Thanks

Robert K. McCartney
lizzardracing@telus.net

#3 ·
The heads are casting number 14102193 and i have included some pictures of the heads. I shall blast the intake tomorow to get rid of the f@#d blue, the manifold has a new egr on it as well. I would recomend using a "cometic" or mls type gasket under the heads, stud kit is nice but pricy...

Robert View attachment 2

#7 ·
I need to post an appology as I posted some incorecct information on these heads. The chambers are cc'd at 72cc not 42cc as posted. also these heads made 358hp with the tbi setup and 1 1/2 long tube headers on the dyno, not the 426hp as stated. My double bump heads had me at 426hp. The valves are stock sizes with blending done in the bowls. The chambers have been modified as well with the lump removed from in front of the spark plug. if there is any questions or more info needed give a shout out.

Robert

#8 ·
I have the intake ready to go with the heads and I shall get picts of the headers and the info on the cam shaft this weekend. this is a complete package to go.

Robert

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.