Chevy Astro and GMC Safari Forum banner

Nice 2nd & 3rd Row Seats & Belts for Sale - 1999 Astro LT

9K views 17 replies 7 participants last post by  astroturf 
#1 ·
These bench seats are from a 1999 Astro LT that I just purchased. The previous owner rarely used the 3rd seat and kept it in storage so it's in very good condition. The 2nd Row seat is used but is also in great condition.

Color: Pewter/Gray
Material: Velour/cloth;
Style/Features: LT style with fold-down center console/cup holder and 2 fold-down armrests on each seat
Condition: Very Good. No stains, rips or heavy wear anywhere. Very clean. No smells.
Type: Quick release (from a 1999 Astro LT)

(Note: These darker areas aren't stains. They're just from where I gave them a wipe over before I took pictures.)

I also have the complete seat belt assemblies for sale...

As well as the floor mats...

These seats are listed on Craigslist locally (http://newyork.craigslist.org/fct/pts/1830343124.html) but I thought I'd post them here too in case someone's interested. I did a little research on what people are paying and the prices are all over the place (from free to $300+ per seat). I can't afford to give them away since I need to recoup money I just spent on new brakes and a new water pump. If you're interested (and you can pick them up) please make me a reasonable offer. You can PM through this site or (for a quicker response) send an email to the Craigslist temporary email listed in the ad (sale-yndrt-1830343124@craigslist.org).

See less See more
#2 ·
if i have 2nd row captain chairs, can i put a bench in??

#4 ·
cowboydan said:
if i have 2nd row captain chairs, can i put a bench in??
I did some research on this a while back. It is possible, but complicated. The bench has a COMPLETELY different mounting system from the buckets. The correct mounts have to be carefully removed from a donor vehicle. This involves torches, grinders, etc and then CORRECTLY installed in your vehicle, involving plasma torches, spot welders, etc. In order for the installation to be safe and crash worthy.

WAY more effort than I wanted to go to just to have a third seat I would use only occasionally.

Good luck.

#6 ·
man i wish you weren't so far away... i'm really looking for just one row to put in my van - i'm slowly changing from blue to gray inside...

#8 ·
Greylin said:
Update: The seats are still available if anyone's interested. The temporary email i listed originally has expired. This one should work for the next couple of weeks - sale-eys6b-1863022561@craigslist.org. You can also PM me (preferred).
You have had a couple of PMs so far...

Did they not want them?

Did you come up with a firm price?

Will you part that stuff out?

Thanks, Jim

#9 ·
I've had a few people interested but nobody's followed through yet. Seats aren't an easy or cheap item to ship so pool of buyers is limited to those who can pickup in Connecticut. There doesn't seem to be a huge demand for used Astro parts in these parts!

I'm asking $150 each for the seats. I'm happy to sell either one of them separately. They don't necessarily have to go as a pair.

If anyone's interested in the seat belts or mats alone just PM me with an offer. Those can be shipped relatively easily.

#10 ·
Greylin said:
I've had a few people interested but nobody's followed through yet. Seats aren't an easy or cheap item to ship so pool of buyers is limited to those who can pickup in Connecticut. There doesn't seem to be a huge demand for used Astro parts in these parts!

I'm asking $150 each for the seats. I'm happy to sell either one of them separately. They don't necessarily have to go as a pair.

If anyone's interested in the seat belts or mats alone just PM me with an offer. Those can be shipped relatively easily.
PM Sent.

#12 ·
Greylin said:

What City in Connecticut?

It may be that a Road Trip is in my Future...

Jim

#15 ·
astroturf said:
Will they fold flat?

And then be laid on their backs with legs up?

If so, I may have an Idea.

Jim
No. Unfortunately they don't fold flat. The seats do fold forward but not all the way flat.

Right now I don't have a way to even transport the seats to a shippers depot so that's why they're only available for local pickup unless someone knows a way to ship (reasonably) where they'll come to your house to pack and pickup.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.