Chevy Astro and GMC Safari Forum banner

For Sale 1998 Safari Mark III Super Clean, Loaded

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Spider'sSafari 
#1 ·
Yea it's time to let it go, 2 many vehicles and not enough space, With putting a new crate motor in my wifes GMC Denali and a added Classic to my collection something has to go, So we decided it's better to tow our Rv with the Denali and let the Safari go.
My Uncle bought it new in 98 to travel around the states when he retired and it was $3100 more then a New Caddy Deville was in 98. They traveled alot the first 2 yrs and put 86K on it, then the usage drop to less then 3k over the next 10 yrs. The only major repair it has had was a new Transmission at 135K in 2003. He was a aircraft mechanic for 40 yrs and always did proper preventive maintainence and it have has always been garage keep.
The Super Clean exterior shows how well it has been cared for.
Since I got the van last year I gone through all the mechancials to set it up to tow our small rv and have only towed twice. It now has 175,000 on it and over the last year have Added Class 3 Hitch, New rear airshocks, front shocks,radiator, external trans cooler, external oil cooler(radiator still in loop) New Steering box, front end alignment,New front wheel bearings,Brakes. All fluids, Full tune up, New O2 sensors and added a Tach & Cold A/C RUNS Great and strong.
Mark III Conversion adds 4 super comfortaible Captian chairs, Rear Bench that folds into a bed, TV/VCR seperate Blaupunkt Stereo with Headsets for each passenger, Led back lighting, Rear A/C, Custom running boars/ground effects and front bumper, custom wheels and paint. Also built a Flat board deck that sets on top of the rear bench seat when folded down that gives plenty of flat space for extra storage when road tripping.
Asking $4,250 HERE and HERE ONLY, no sale by next weekend I will put it on Ebay/Craigslist for $4800
Post or Call Cj 615-330-4671 The van is located just north of Nashville TN

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.