Chevy Astro and GMC Safari Forum banner

stopping in for a visit

553 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  dragonwing 
#1 ·
apparently its been so long since ive been here i had to re-register with my original username. which sucked since i was member number 2 on the .com lol. anybody still left here from the astrosafari.net days?? still dont have another astro but looking at almost the same dash again in my recent bought beater 1988 blazer 4x4

#2 ·
Hello dragonwing! It has been a long time. You've got a lot of catching up to do. A good place to get caught up to speed is the Announcements section.

The old site still exists as it now known as the AstroSafari archives. You still exist in the archives. I checked. :mrgreen:

There are plenty of people left here from the old AstroSafari.net days, you can easily recognize them by their "Pioneer" group rank. I've added you to the Pioneer group so others will know you've been around a while. Welcome back and hope you enjoy your stay.

#3 ·
AstroAustin said:
Hello dragonwing! It has been a long time. You've got a lot of catching up to do. A good place to get caught up to speed is the Announcements section.

The old site still exists as it now known as the AstroSafari archives. You still exist in the archives. I checked. :mrgreen:

There are plenty of people left here from the old AstroSafari.net days, you can easily recognize them by their "Pioneer" group rank. I've added you to the Pioneer group so others will know you've been around a while. Welcome back and hope you enjoy your stay.
yeah its been way too long., i checkout out the link to the old board and thats the board i remember, though you have done a wonderful job with this site from what i can see.
for anyone who feels like looking through the archives there might still be pictures of when i started turning my old sto in something like the boop coupe if not ill dig through my pics and post some up let me know on that.
and thanks astroaustin for adding me to the pioneer list, i had to stay up all night long checking the site every 5 mins waiting for the old admin to get the .com up and running to get that #2 status i used to have lol .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.