Chevy Astro and GMC Safari Forum banner

Astro/Safari parts Catalogue

19K views 19 replies 18 participants last post by  AstroWill 
#1 ·
Found this Catalogue on the web. Perhaps it might be useful :chevy:

***Dead Link Removed***

#17 ·
Yes, this more like a parts list versus a catalog. The supplier however is GM and your local Chevy dealer.
One thing I'd recommend is to google the part number shown in the list to make sure it hasn't been superseded by a new "correct" part number. GM had a habit of changing the numbers when an old part was replaced by an identical new part.

#18 ·
It is very helpful when you do not have the name or the part number then you can cross reference a part when you get the info to do so. I needed the name of the rubber seal that goes on the roof whereas the rear doors close against it to stop water from coming in. After getting the name I looked it up on a GM site -it was no longer produced but I found it on another site. Without the name I would have not found it.

#19 ·
Hi,

I could provide parts catalog as in original real deal one up to 93, one for 85 to 90 and one 91 to 93, they are available elsewhere on the net, but are a pain to browse. I simply did some programming and such to get them to be searchable PDF catalogs from single individual images. The question is two fold, how big attachment can I attache and is it ok with the forum?

Cheers Olof

#20 ·
Jorm said:
Hi,

I could provide parts catalog as in original real deal one up to 93, one for 85 to 90 and one 91 to 93, they are available elsewhere on the net, but are a pain to browse. I simply did some programming and such to get them to be searchable PDF catalogs from single individual images. The question is two fold, how big attachment can I attache and is it ok with the forum?

Cheers Olof
Most likely they are going to be too large to post directly to the site. But there are plenty of free file hosts that you can post it to and link it here.

Eventually they will go down, and having a bittorrent backup is always a good idea IMO.

Please post to Info Share - Owners/Service/Parts Manuals - Wiring Diagrams if it ever becomes available.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.