Chevy Astro and GMC Safari Forum banner

Random Vans for sale (no affiliation)

115K views 741 replies 95 participants last post by  sixsix 
#1 ·
Therefore, I'm starting a thread for people to post stuff you might run across for sale at more believable prices. Feel free to share, no (further) flaming please.

#157 ·
Is it just me or is the rear end not centered with the wheel well , looks quite a bit to much forward , the way the wheels are bent is not a good sign , this looks like it just been fixed from a major wreck , dunno.

#161 ·
Those pictures are of a 95. Could be a typo, or could be a scam, I have been coming across more and more scams lately.

Edit: just emailed them, they don't want to talk by email, their only response is "call at blah blah blah", makes it even more likely that it's a scam.

#162 ·
Agreed on that last van, not a '99 dog house, dash... smh

The $13K red one yes, rear axle forward, bent rims, that has been into something bad.

I can't pull the previous van before that, guess it sold, I do have to thank you Wimpy the vehicle history link is great, shooting that to my cell to bookmark.

#163 ·
zach914v8 said:
13k? yowza!
Come on, that is their "reduced" price.

Leeann_93 said:
Not to mention the bent-up rims, one of which they tried to hide by putting the weight on the bend.
Gotta love used car dealers, they tend to get their reputation for a reason.

Wonder what other kind of damage good ol Jim Babish Auto Sales is trying to hide there.

#166 ·
ooo she is a pretty pretty lady she is.
Ya gotta admire his honesty by calling it the "I really don't wanna sell it" price, even when its several grand too high haha.
That bush bar looks clean.

Ironsides- Happy to help; use in good health.

#169 ·
irlylikevans said:
https://reno.craigslist.org/cto/6027251021.html

IS this decent to start with? Or would the mileage be a super concern. I like the year and its awd.
I would say it is a good start if it lived in Nevada all its life, depending on what you want to do with it that is. I am surprised it does not have an overhead console or leather,seeing it has rear a/c and rear heat? I would ask them for a picture of the build codes so you can see exactly what the van has in it.

#171 ·
They have no idea what they have 'barn style rear door' when it's clearly Dutch doors....what'd they do to the passenger seat? And why is the trim below the steering wheel split and half off?

Other than that, it looks good. All depends what the undercarriage looks like, though.

#173 ·
The picture of the dash was taken at a different time as the outside shots. You can see a green building through the windshield, and not in the outside shots.

Makes you wonder if its not what it looks now.

#174 ·
https://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/c ... 34911.html

Saw this one cross posted in Fresno as well. I'm in the SF Bay Area. Hmm little out of my price range. I did find a 2003 AWD at an auction in Illonois for $1300 for an auction, but that would be bought sight unseen. I understand shipping would be around $1200. I see some local AWD but they're in horrible shape. I see a brown one pretty close to this one on my drive to work everyday. It just makes me dream of camping in a van again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.