Chevy Astro and GMC Safari Forum banner

1996 Astro AWD for sale in Connecticut 1000$

3K views 4 replies 1 participant last post by  sup_spmd 
#1 ·
Hi everyone!

must sell my beloved 1996 Astro AWD... thought that i would let you guys (AstroSafarifamily) know first before i really put it out there. More pics and links/ description to come but i wanted to get this off my chest before i go lay down (teary pillow lol) :violin:

1996 Astro AWD conversion van for $1000 (its the van in my profile photo)
230k miles
Located in Hartford, Connecticut
for repair, rebuild, or for parts.
was running until last week (may 2017)
suspected air intake leak/ compression/ vacuum issue
decent interior but rough exterior with a few rust spots in need of attention. solid chassis and pretty decent overall... worth more than what im asking definitely. a lot of potential

need front differential and front tires. Mostly new front end including wheel bearing hubs and both axles. front diff went as a result of different tire size on front2 tires that were tiny bit smaller than the rear. front diff went and actully tore boot off new passenger side axle so that one will need to be replaced or repaired. new tie rods, stabilizer bar and i think pitman arm had been replaed within last year. this is just a preliminary post and i promise to be more thorough with pics vin#s and links within next few days.

thanks
message me :poke:

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.