Chevy Astro and GMC Safari Forum banner

ASTROSAFARI.COM CUSTOM JACKETS

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  DRZ 
#1 ·
Guys, as some of you already know i occasionaly sell custom leather jackets with personal logo s on them , they can be fashion or motorcycle jackets with or without removable pads ,taylor made or ready to wear , they also can be of almost any colors ,solid or many diffrent colors , collars maybe with snaps or velcro , letters can be of any size /color and put anywhere , basicaly if you can think about it and it does not need to be space ready it can be done , i mean you need a cpt america suit ? no problem , so i suggested an astrosafari.com jacket for members and it seems like there is interests , with the help of members something is already in the works (thx big time for that pic Oman ) , the jackets are made in europe and are of prime quality ,no cheap zippers or matterials , prices start at about 250 $ + 50$ if taylor made, 3x large and up may be subject to a small fee , the prices includes shipping taxes etc ,also availiable are complete motorcycle sport/racing suits ,gloves and booths , as soon as i have an answer from factory and more info i will post it , if you have any ideas let me know , if you are intersted pm me ,you may also give me your phone number and a good time to call you to work on the details :ty:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.