Chevy Astro and GMC Safari Forum banner

HELP! Day off and I must fix it asap! Dome Lights

835 views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  0dysseus 
#1 ·
Hey guys, I'm desperate. The interior dome lights are not working and it's not the override switch or a bulb. The dome lights have not been working since I left the lights on when disconnecting the battery to replace a fuel pump; reconnected the battery cables (with the lights in the on position), fired the ignition and when i did this, the lights flickered and went out and have been out ever since. What did I do? How do I fix it? Any reply would be appreciated because I would love to get this done ASAP, its my day off. Thanks

#5 ·
SOLVED! Thanks Jaywoo65, I put another fuse in place of the recent replacement and it works now so I don't have to worry about killing killing myself when driving at night, looking for something inside. Now back to work on a door handle replacement, and the window that keeps slipping down inside the door, great engine though. Thanks again!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.