Chevy Astro and GMC Safari Forum banner

Which vehicle looks the best?

2K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  Lumpy 
#1 ·
All three vehicles in picture we bought new. Two are paid for and one is not. One is a POS and not fun to drive. Can you guess the keepers and which one has to go?
:confused:

2000 RWD SAFARI 150k
2003 RAM 2500 300K
2014 DODGE something 30K

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
WoodButcher said:
I'm sorry. Since the early seventies and the last real Charger I haven't seen a Dodge I would want to own.
Amen brother. The truck has been a good one and rare for me to say but is keeper. The Safari has so many memorys in our family. Camping, Trips with 7 passengers.... The kid are telling me to keep maintaining it and a true keeper. In fact its on the V8 conversion list for next year. Yup the Dodge car has to go. Its such a POS.

#6 ·
My buddy has an Avenger and hasn't had much for issues with it. Personally though, I'd look at other options before I chose one for myself...and I've owned a few Dodge products in the past.

#15 ·
That's my problem too. I have to go sit in a Matrix/Vibe to see if I want to even deal with it. If I move out of the Van, I'll buy a Dakota again...I really liked that truck. However, it'd be nice to get some real nice mileage for once, and with the Sport Trac able to pull duty for towing and runs to the store, I don't need to have the strength of a truck. The Vibe can carry most of the stuff I'll drag home on most days.

#17 ·
beech2000 said:
I'm just not into cars anymore. Back hurts to much I guess.
I hate driving our Honda Accord. It fits my 109 lb girlfriend great. But my fat *** has trouble getting IN, head hits the ceiling, steering wheel hits my thighs, difficult to see OUT. I'm sore as heck if I drive it for 30 minutes.

Not the same as if I drive either my Astro or our big 1 ton Dodge. The 3/4 ton Furd is ok but it's bone jarring because she's got it set up for towing a heavy trailer. Tire pressure at 85 etc. With the Dodge you don't know you have a trailer behind you except that the computer tells you it's status. Like sitting on a couch.

Lump

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.