Chevy Astro and GMC Safari Forum banner

New Group: Quarter Million+ Club

272K views 333 replies 106 participants last post by  Leeann_93 
#1 ·
Hey look what is new!

A new group for those of you with 250,000 or more miles on the odometer. Please take a photo of your odometer and post it in this thread before applying to this group.

Qtr Million Club

Go to the "Usergroups" tab in your User Control Panel to apply to be in the group.
ucp.php?i=167

See less See more
#230 ·
vintagerider said:
PHOTO
... My 2001 Safari odometer 16 Jan 2016.
PHOTO ...
REALLY ?? Is this guy a "Post Wh@re" or what ...

Has to be the ultimate and best case scenario of "Aloof, Infrequent, but Faithful Forum Member".
:bow: I salute you ... :bow:
2 Posts since 2008, wow and the last one was today. Gosh, welcome back.

LOL , :banana: , Mike

#232 ·
sixsix said:
vintagerider said:
PHOTO
... My 2001 Safari odometer 16 Jan 2016.
PHOTO ...
REALLY ?? Is this guy a "Post Wh@re" or what ...

Has to be the ultimate and best case scenario of "Aloof, Infrequent, but Faithful Forum Member".
:bow: I salute you ... :bow:
2 Posts since 2008, wow and the last one was today. Gosh, welcome back.

LOL , :banana: , Mike
Yeah, that's me, a real post whore. Can't seem to pull myself away from the keyboard. LOL. I don't post much (understatement of the year perhaps), but this board has been a really big help over the years.

I will be tackling the door handles on my barn doors soon, along with addressing 1st and 2nd speed not working on my blower switch. In the cards for the future are the sporadic ABS/Brake light issue and the intermittent wiper issue. All thanks to posts on this board I'm pretty confident I can fix these issues at home in my garage.

#236 ·
:Ahem: MY TURN! MY TURN! I have been waiting very patiently to make this announcement because my head gasket blew just after 250,000m and I wasn't about to make a fuss about hitting the milestone and jinx myself. Thankfully, I have finally made it out of the garage.
:banana: :cheers:
I would like my pink underwear, please.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.