Chevy Astro and GMC Safari Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2002 1/2 Ton Chevy Astro Cargo RWD (44.9K MILES) - $9,500 (Deer Lodge, MT)

CLEAN TITLE!

The van has had two owners, me being the second. I am parting with the van because my lifestyle and job have changed and the van no longer suits my needs.
Everything works as it should (Electrical, doors, lights, wipers, seats, gauges, air conditioning and heating), no door leaks and not a single mechanical problem. I recently had it fully inspected/greased and the oil changed.

The van has never had mechanical problems and has never been in an accident. I would be delighted to provide the VIN for you to see for yourself.

If you are interested, please call or text 1-406-942-0345.

WILL CONSIDER ALL REASONABLE OFFERS.

SPECS - 4.3L V6 Vortec Engine, 4 Speed Automatic Transmission, Combined MPG of 17, 27 Gallon Fuel Tank, 190 hp @ 4400 rpm, Torque 250 lb-ft @ 2800 rpm, Maximum towing capacity of 5900 lbs. Daytime running lights, 4-wheel ABS, Ventilated front disc / rear drum brakes, Stock speakers and radio, front cupholders and door pockets, 12V Cigarette lighter, Cloth Seats, Lightly used all season tires, Spare tire is stored underneath the rear of the vehicle.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I also understand the desire on this forum for cars to be delivered to the buyer. I am willing to do so, so long as you provide sufficient information for me to deem doing so is not a threat to my life or wallet. I hope you understand, as there are plenty of occasions on which situations have developed in a car-delivering scenario, especially in the private selling area of cars. I also will require sufficient information that indicates you are a serious buyer before hand. I believe these are commonplace practice but I also feel the need to state this, just in case. Thank you for your time, and stay safe.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts