Selling my van! I can send more pictures upon request. I was planning to do a full camper conversion, but have gotten side tracked with other projects. I don't use this van enough to justify keeping it. I've owned it for around 2 years. The previous owner told me the transmission had been rebuilt as of 20k miles ago, but take that with a grain of salt as I did (no receipts).

The good: Runs and drives great! Minimal rust. I've recently replaced the following - front brakes (calipers, pads, and rotors), spark plugs, spark plug wires, distributor cap, ignition coil module, rear shocks, and new battery. 2" body lift, and 2 leaf springs added on each side of the rear. There's a slide out bed in the back, but I also have the seats that can be put back in.

The bad: Check engine light is on for code P0327 (knock sensor or thermostat), but this hasn't caused any noticeable issues. Will need new tires soon. The rear back hatch only opens from the inside. This just started happening and I haven't had a chance to look into fixing yet. A/C does not work. Due to the lift, the front tires rub slightly when turning all of the way in reverse. I was planning to shave the front bumper to solve this issue prior to getting new tires.