Offered for sale is my 2005 Chevrolet Astro AWD. I spent a long time looking for an Astro that was in great condition and no rust to set up a tow vehicle for my travel trailer camper. However, I've decided to sell the travel trailer so I'm selling the van.

Originally a Texas car with zero rust throughout. Everything works and have done the following maintenance and upgrades:

Mechanical: New ABS module, A/C Compressor, aftermarket metal body distributor, brake pads and rotors.
Replaced the radiator with an oversized aluminum one and replaced the mechanical fan for dual electric. Increases horsepower and increases cooling.
Installed a high output alternator to support fans and trailer power needs.
Recent fluid service for front differential, automatic transmission and rear differential. Replacement aftermarket rear differential installed.
New Pirelli Scorpion tires with less and 500 miles on them.

Electrical: New AGM battery. Installed onboard battery charger. Installed 7 pole trailer wiring and brake controller. Replaced all lighting with LED. Installed dual Fiamm horns.

Suspension: Installed new heavy duty leaf springs and replaced all hangers and hardware.
Put Rancho 9000 shocks all the way around.
Put in Timbren kits front and rear.
Installed Journeys Offroad adjustable lift kit and Pirelli Scorpion tires.

Body and Interior: Removed the seats, put down Hushmat and insulation throughout and replaced the floor with vinyl flooring to eliminate the carpet. Put in Flexsteel captains' chairs for driver and passenger (still have the front seats and the bases for the rear seat).
Removed the plastic fascia panels to make sure rockers were solid and sourced replacement cargo fenders to eliminate the fascia. (still have the facia if new owner wanted to put that back on and have left the tape marks for reference).
Replaced front bumper as I discovered a dent and new bumper cover.
I discovered another dent behind the driver side rear fascia that is in pictures.

I also have have uninstalled aftermarket front and rear sway bars. This is a turnkey overlander or vanlife vehicle. Just finish it the way you want to.

I'm happy to DM any other pictures you want or video call. I struggled to add pictures here due to MB limit.