For sale: (new add for new stock december 2021)

Oil cooler adapter gasket sets for the 4.3 V6 with the factory oil cooler. Victor Reinz # 131000301 / Mahle part # GS33281 / Fel-Pro # ES70016

These are the solution to the oil drips from your new oil cooler lines. Over the years I have spent almost $1000 on changing oil cooler lines changing many times since 1999 only to recently discover the leak was actually from the cooler adapter between the filter and the engine which seals up nice with this gasket and O ring set.

These also fit most other vehicles with the GM 4.3 v6 that has the factory oil cooler in the radiator. I do have a list of them, just ask.

My intention is to provide these to forum members at the best discount without losing anything.

Postage prices have increased since the last update in the old add over a year ago.

$3.50 USD per set for forum members only (the forum prices only allow even dollars no cents so I rounded up) shipped anywhere in Canada and USA including AK, HI and PR. Shipping elsewhere can be done for an extra $2.75 USD. Paypal friends and family only.

When paying, USD only please. Paypal will try to automatically convert the USD to CAD but you just have to pick "recipient will receive USD" as the final step.