Chevy Astro and GMC Safari Forum banner
41 - 60 of 95 Posts

·
Administrator
Common Sense + Critical Thinking
12,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
DONE!

Hope everyone enjoys their cupholders. I will do another run eventually, you can still PM to let me know your interest, but I will not be shipping anything out for at least the next 3-4 months.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
The new and improved acrylic tray for the astro. Possibly the only part on your van that won't threaten to break, rattle or otherwise fail within 250,000 miles.

·
Registered
2003 Astro LT RWD
138 Posts
Looks like it belongs right there to me. I mean it looks like it could be factory. Thanks for making these.
IMG_20190910_194741.jpg

·
Administrator
12,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
albrow100 said:
I'm in for one if you have any left or on the next run
Not sure how I missed this before
PM me.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Are you interested in donating one to this years Burning Vans? Money is tight, so i will not be taking out all the neet stuff I did last year. However, i would pay the shipping, but it would have to be mailed to Copper, in case something happens and i do not make it. thanks.

·
Administrator
12,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
MechBob said:
Are you interested in donating one to this years Burning Vans? Money is tight, so i will not be taking out all the neet stuff I did last year. However, i would pay the shipping, but it would have to be mailed to Copper, in case something happens and i do not make it. thanks.
Crap, just mailed one to him yesterday for a friend.

Is it going to be Memorial day weekend again? Guess I should ask in the official thread :)

41 - 60 of 95 Posts