Chevy Astro and GMC Safari Forum banner
61 - 80 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Will hasn't been on in awhile. You might try contacting him through his website.

https://sites.google.com/site/astrosafa ... contact-me

I have one I can ship you. I had it cut out for someone who then ghosted themselves from the forum. I have two versions. One is in wood (not sure what kind, it was just scrap at the time) with " 'liL RED" etched into it. You could sand it off for a fresh start. I also have the same but in clear acrylic (also etched with " 'Lil RED"). I don't have any use for 2. They've just been sitting on the shelf if you (or anyone else) wants one PM me.

·
Registered
66 Posts
M_a_t_t said:
Will hasn't been on in awhile. You might try contacting him through his website.

https://sites.google.com/site/astrosafa ... contact-me

I have one I can ship you. I had it cut out for someone who then ghosted themselves from the forum. I have two versions. One is in wood (not sure what kind, it was just scrap at the time) with " 'liL RED" etched into it. You could sand it off for a fresh start. I also have the same but in clear acrylic (also etched with " 'Lil RED"). I don't have any use for 2. They've just been sitting on the shelf if you (or anyone else) wants one PM me.
PM'd :thumbup:

·
Administrator
Common Sense + Critical Thinking
12,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
ri$e*above said:
PM'd :thumbup:
Replied. Summer is my play time :)

Yes I have a few left for anyone that wants one.

·
Administrator
12,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
tonydobbs said:
Hey Will, I would like to get one before they're all gone :)
When ever you are ready, just send me a PM, price and everything is in the first post. I have some in stock that are packaged and ready to go.

·
Premium Member
468 Posts
I'll jump on the bandwagon if it's not too late...

I tried sending a PM, but it's sitting in my Outbox along with another one I tried sending earlier today.
Do they not go into Sent until the recipient views the message?

·
Administrator
12,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
AstroOafAdventurer said:
I'll jump on the bandwagon if it's not too late...

I tried sending a PM, but it's sitting in my Outbox along with another one I tried sending earlier today.
Do they not go into Sent until the recipient views the message?
You are not too late, I have 5 left that aren't spoken for. Replied to your PM.

Edit: Oh yea, and my PM inbox was full.

·
Banned
1992 Astro - Silver / Gray / 4 Wheels
5,327 Posts
That's rather smart looking, tony. Nice of Will to continue those.
But where is your AstroSafari.com window decal?

·
Administrator
12,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 ·
tonydobbs said:
I put this in my van last week, and it's already paid for itself as far as I'm concerned. This simple modification completely resolves the cupholder stability issue and looks clean as well.

Looking good!

I am not going to make any more this year, so if you want one of the 4 or 5 left, feel free to PM me.

·
Administrator
12,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 ·
Just received notification today that there will be a 'Holiday Surcharge' on shipping, I will update the original post as well.
October 18th-December 27th USPS temporary rate increase:

First Class Package: 25 cents/package
Priority Mail (including Flat Rate, Regional Rate, and Cubic): 40 cents/package
Parcel Select Ground: 40 cents/package
Priority Mail Express: $1.50/package

·
Administrator
12,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #78 ·
MechBob said:
LOL,Funny,Will.Yet the USPS still subsidizes incoming mail from class 3 countries,that includes China.
Meh, has nothing to do with me nor the cupholders. That is the decision of our government, including the current one.

61 - 80 of 95 Posts