Chevy Astro and GMC Safari Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have pretty much all the major browsers, Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, and Opera. I'm using Google Chrome now, as it seems pretty fast. But I kinda want to use Firefox again, I like the look. What do you guys use?

· Super Moderator
15,162 Posts
I use chrome the most. I also have firefox. I use that for cars. Formula web sites and what not. Internet explorer, seldom use that. World browser I like that alot. It a discontinued one, but I got the start up file. I use it for craigslist and my wifes stuff. That way it keeps all her passwords. And chrome has all mine.

· Registered
2,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
chevymaher said:
I use chrome the most. I also have firefox. I use that for cars. Formula web sites and what not. Internet explorer, seldom use that. World browser I like that alot. It a discontinued one, but I got the start up file. I use it for craigslist and my wifes stuff. That way it keeps all her passwords. And chrome has all mine.
I don't have a wife...so I has one browser, Chrome. :D I think its the fastest, and has built in PDF reader and such.

· Premium Member
7,815 Posts
I used to use crazy browser, until Chrome came out. Tried FF but didn't like it and went back to Chrome.

· Registered
1,630 Posts
Chrome. I use that when ff will not work. Firefox is what i use, does not seem as nice as it once was. I just hate any sort of change. Just leave my stuff alone, I do not need any nice stuff. To have to relearn how to do what you want is just not my thing. To me it as if now I have to put my van in gear on the left side of the column.
What is the point in the way they change stuff. I still can not get my computer back to the way I like it after all these damn firefox updates.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.