Chevy Astro and GMC Safari Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1994 Astro AWD conversion
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the forum and new to a 1994 AWD high top conversion. I have been gleaming so much knowledge reading the old threads and am grateful for you-all's contributions.

I have the stall at idle issue going on and not enough time right now to tackle it myself.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a good Astro mechanic in the Federal Way area.

Grateful for a hot tip

·
Administrator
Common Sense + Critical Thinking
13,754 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
New to the forum and new to a 1994 AWD high top conversion. I have been gleaming so much knowledge reading the old threads and am grateful for you-all's contributions.

I have the stall at idle issue going on and not enough time right now to tackle it myself.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a good Astro mechanic in the Federal Way area.

Grateful for a hot tip
I know exactly where Federal Way is.. I used to live there. However, I'm in Everett now and the place i took my 97 Safari was "Fleet Service" Fleet Service Auto & Truck - Everett, Washington and they did a great job for me with mine.. not too many places willing to work on the older stuff, but these guys did and were resonable. They have also worked on my 1995 K1500.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts