Chevy Astro and GMC Safari Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
Good for you two. Ya must be 4 wheeling in your Astro cause the pic is sideways. I always wanted to go west for the gathering, but I was a working man then. Could not make it to Washington. Have thought about assembling at unharrie park, but Covid won't go away.

·
Registered
1998 LS AWD Forest Green metallic
829 Posts
Wow! I sure hope I do not have to wait that long...
I am hoping to meet Copperfiremist soon. The first attempt failed due to logistical issues.
Rod J
Issaquah, Wa

·
Super Moderator
6,930 Posts
I've met 3, almost 4 members from here. Nice folks, All of them.

·
Registered
6,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
To be honest I tried to meet a few others but it just never happened, There was a young guy on here a few years back from Maine and we talked about meeting but life got in the way.

·
Super Moderator
14,012 Posts
markmitch said:
To be honest I tried to meet a few others but it just never happened, There was a young guy on here a few years back from Maine and we talked about meeting but life got in the way.
I met him. And Big Kid. And Will. And JohnV.

I think that's it. All nice, all good peeps.

·
Registered
6,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was never that close to your house Chevy- I went I-80 and I 40 never went through Kentucky,

·
Registered
367 Posts
It was great meeting up with Mark. He was nice enough to pull a rad. support and transport it x country. The least I could do was drop by and pick it up. It was easy to find his place, there was a VERY cool lifted, v-8 powered shorty RS parked out front. Great visit, great guy.

·
Registered
2004 Astro AWD, 2004 Safari 2WD
596 Posts
Nice to put a face to Capt. Crunch.
I've hung every thread of yours regarding diffs, as I am of a like mind.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts