Chevy Astro and GMC Safari Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A new style cup holder is available !

These Acrylic Cupholders replace the floppy black rubber thingies for the Gen II vans. They are available with Astro or Safari Logos down the middle or no logo at all. The cup hole sizes are large for the plastic or paper cups from fast food locations or mini-marts and small holes for the traditional aluminum cans. The Logo Cupholders are on clear acrylic and engraved from the back side to allow the top to be smooth. No **** build up! I can do a smoke gray, but the logo doesn't show thru so they would be without logo. For an additional $10.00 I will do custom specific hole sizes.

The photos show four possible variations, (1) two large holes on an Astro, (2) a large and small on a Safari, (3) a large and small on an Astro as installed and (4) two large in smoke on a generic. I can make them with any combination of the two holes, with either or no logo. Please PM me with your order and please be specific with the logo, hole sizes for left and right locations to avoid the yoyo PMs to clarify. I will send you a PayPal invoice specifying the particulars of the order just to be sure. Paypal is the quickest for the order but let me know if you want another payment system.

Standard Cupholders are $25 including shipping. They will go out standard USPS shipping within 24 hrs of order.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
I have two of these and they are the real deal. We just got back from a 3200 mile road trip. The cup holders actually held cups-no accidents. Bye bye crappy rubber oversize grommets from GM!

I love these things.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Going out of business SALE.
CNC died so giving up on cupholders. I have a few left that are going for $20 each. What I have left are:

4 ea - Astro logo w/ 2 large holes
1 ea - Plain w/ 2 large holes
2 ea - Safari w/ 1 large & 1 small holes

When these are gone...that's all folks.

·
Super Moderator
05 Astro AWD
14,091 Posts
Well, hell. I'll take two of the Astro logo ones.

Where do I PayPal again?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts