Chevy Astro and GMC Safari Forum banner
21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,387 Posts
I want one with Astro on it how do I send you money? Or I can meet with you Wednesday the 22nd in Sacramento I have 2 appointments at the Mather VA anytime after 2 pm. let me know,
email removed/use PM system in case I do not see your reply. Markmitch

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
I will take 1 or 2 Astro and or a plain one if you have any left.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Yes, please pm me with the details.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Do you have any of these still available?? PM'ing now!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
I think his machine is broken. However, I reckon TAP Plastics could make these.

If anyone is interested -- I could bring mine into one of their stores and see if they could emulate the design and get a quote.

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Hi All -- with AstroPop's permission -- I'm bringing these back from the dead under the Ironcloud Metalworks brand...

It is in the works -- and I'll update here when I know more...

I'm planning a "limited edition" set in powder coated aluminum but I'll likely stick with acrylic for further production!

Stay tuned folks --- this is my second favorite AstroSafari upgrade -- right behind the rear sway bar -- and I'd say it is the "highest" value addition to your van.

#nomorespilledcoffee!!

Auto part Bicycle part Circle Metal Fashion accessory

·
Administrator
Common Sense + Critical Thinking
12,781 Posts

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Just got my hands on a prototype -- guess acrylic shops have much faster turn-arounds than metal shops!!! They didn't have the exact material I was after -- but this black-on-white is very cool...
Wood Material property Wood stain Circle Hardwood

Electronic instrument Audio equipment Loudspeaker Wood Studio monitor

(And for your OCD folks (like me) at home -- yes the cloud isn't centered -- their laser grabbed the part during the prototype -- but it is centered in the design and will be in the final products!)

Planning to do the finals in this sort of stuff -- since it fits with the Ironcloud "Metalworks" thing...
Product Gesture Sleeve Font Happy

Honestly -- after seeing this black-on-white -- I'll probably do multiple colorways -- maybe black-on-white, metal-on-black and then the OG translucent brown and translucent gray acrylic that AstroPop and AstroWill made!

Stay tuned folks -- hoping to get these out before the holidays as they'd make a great gift (to yourself).

·
Registered
2003 Safari AWD
71 Posts
Hey Winnie those look great.

I have the ability to cerakote in an amazing range of colors and sheen, and camo patterns, etc. Get in touch if you are interested in doing a batch of something cool.

Jim

·
Registered
01 Astro RWD Cargo, 97 AWD Mark III
2,031 Posts
Are these going to have the Astro logo in them like Astropop did?

·
Banned
1992 Astro - Silver / Gray / 4 Wheels
5,327 Posts
Very Nice, Winnie.
Thanks go out to You now & AstroWill for keeping these "Cool".

21 - 40 of 48 Posts