Chevy Astro and GMC Safari Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had to take some measurements today to show a person who is going to help me estimate how much MLV I need to do some noise control on my van.. I thought someone might like to see them.. Don't know why.. And of course if you are doing something serious dont use my measurements... I make mistakes !

·
2,658 Posts
Thanks for posting that info w/ pics, it'll probably help someone. More info is always welcome. Now can you come & measure my shortie? My non-EXT, former cargo now conversion Astro, that is. Where was your mind?!? Heh heh heh heh...

-Andrew

·
Registered
116 Posts
Nice! Thanks for sharing. Might like to know there are actually 3 panels behind the drivers seat where your caption states its just one long one. You'll figure it out once you start pulling it apart, its easy

·
Registered
1 Posts
This is actually very useful!

I've just bought the same Safari and it's currently in the shop getting inspected. I won't be able to get at it until Monday.

Don't suppose you also have the internal measurements for the distance between the back of the front seats and the start / mid / end of the wheels, do you? And the height of the wheels, internally?

Thanks in advance if so!

·
Registered
617 Posts
Thanks, those measurements may come in handy, thanks again

·
Administrator
Common Sense + Critical Thinking
13,079 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts