Chevy Astro and GMC Safari Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
haha, we have started conversion and got a bed in for now and then gonna look to see what else to fit in it at rear

once I get under vehicle, I will send you some under skirt shots 馃榾馃榾

I will send you a video of it running, not sure if Ican add video on here, if not send me your email or whattsapp number and I鈥檒l send you over more photos/videos

how old is your van? Looks like it will be an amazing project for you

Regards

Anthony
I'm sorry, Anthony, I just meant I wanted to see the exhaust "routing"...if I see it I'll have a pretty good idea of how it sounds. Mine's a 1995 with 106K...it has been a great project, my goal being to preserve the Original Equipment experience...it runs and handles like new, including meeting or exceeding advertised gas mileage.
There you go.. peeking under skirts and sniffing around her tail pipe.. lol
that's why they don't let me out much without close supervision.

Registered
Why don't we see these radical Body Conversion Kit Vans here in the US?
You can always tell from the pics... it's going to be a Van from overseas... usually Japan or like, Asian country.
interesting that you brought that up. when i was researching my radiator job, and looking for the (impossible to find) Gen1 tranny cooler clip-fittings (for a brief moment hoping to maintain OE,) i DID find them on the shelf, super-cheap, in Japan. On a local-only Japanese site. They had TONS of NOS and aftermarket parts for the American Car & Truck enthusiast.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts