Chevy Astro and GMC Safari Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure I'm posting this in the right category. Sorry!

I know you guys like to match a name to a van so here ya go.

It ( Name: SuperVan) actually photographed well in these pictures. Trust me, it's a lot dirtier and rustier in real life.

So here ya go!

That little plate is the result of leaving my van at the grocery store all day while I was at the beach. I still don't know who did that, but I like it.

This thing is riddled with random dents and scratches, but this is the biggest.
It's from when I went up a curb and plowed over a stop sign. The sign bent like butter.
It's just that dent and the little plastic piece missing.

My poor sliding door. I'm pretty sure that's a legitimate HOLE in it meaning it leaks air, but maybe not.
Also it freezes a lot, and I was trying to push it open from the outside, and ended up breaking the latch or something. Now it only opens from the outside.

Enjoy, I guess. lol

· Registered
101 Posts
Its the Super van Man !!!! I enjoyed the pcs and this site Especially the fact that there are a bunch of trucks on this site with 200-300Thousand miles on them , I have 154,00 so I guess we will be together for awile longer ... great pics :driving:

· Premium Member
7,535 Posts
My Astro has less miles and way worse rockers then his.......his Van is dam near show room condition if you ask me........ :rofl:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.