Chevy Astro and GMC Safari Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1989 Astro RS on a 1998 AWD frame with a 1994 350 TBI
7,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried to send a PM to another member and I got this: " You cannot post again so soon" I wasn't posting though and yet it et me post this.

· Registered
01 Astro RWD Cargo, 97 AWD Mark III
2,280 Posts
No issues with the site on my end. but have not done any PMs.
Are you using a wireless mouse or keyboard?
My wireless mouse has a habit of triggering the flood block at times.

· Registered
1998 LS AWD Forest Green metallic
1,683 Posts
I had a similar result happen to me a week or so ago.
I had just sent a PM, and then tried to send a minor correction almost immediately after the first one. I received the same message, telling me I cannot post another message so soon after the previous one.
I just assumed I did something wrong and re-posted my correction a couple of minutes later.
Rod J
Issaquah, WA

· Registered
283 Posts
It's probably nothing or my phone, but I had sent a PM, then posted a reply to Mike's recent door panel work and the site logged me out when I submitted it. I don't have issues when I use the laptop, functions seem to be fine otherwise :2:

· Administrator
447 Posts
Not finding any obvious cause for this, so I'll run some maintenance routines and see what can be found. If anyone gets this again, just let me know what browser you were using and the type of device

Kevin

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.