Chevy Astro and GMC Safari Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Located in Oregon, have an 02 safari, 90k miles. Everything works as should (with exception of rear winch, not hooked up yet) everything is on a slide out, has refer, sink, hot water shower,storage,quick connects on all water functions, 110v, solar and alternator recharge, 5500 watt inverter and many other little things. Have a transfercase with Journeys 4x4 conversion ready for install, 3 independently exterior lights for driving or convienence,It can be converted back to passenger van in less than an hour. Not sure what these are going for now with exception of the ones that have 250k plus on them, not many lower mileage ones so looking for any info on where to start.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
687 Posts
They sell for what you can get. I've seen some bring huge amounts. It's all about how you market and how long your willing to wait. Where in Oregon are you? I might send a family member over. For a look. I'm likely to offer 5 k but haven't seen it yet. Worth mentioning I'm in Kentucky but will be in Oregon soon. Some vans sell quick. Oregon is a non rust area as you don't salt your roads. You would get more if you put that transfer. Case in. ( is it 233 C ) thanks for showing us a great van.

·
Registered
1998 LS AWD Forest Green metallic
964 Posts
That is a very nice looking setup. I particularly like the light wood structure, and the pull-out drawers on tracks.
Another owner should be very happy to find that available.
Rod J
Issaquah, Wa

·
Registered
2002 GMC Safari
46 Posts
Also interested, Could you deliver, Ill pay for you plane ticket back. located long beach,ca or salinas, ca

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry for the delay getting back, got caught up in teardrop build. At this point I am seeing what someone would spend for this. If I sell it turn key I would have to go buy all new stuff and everyone knows what a pain some of that is. Not sure where the 5k came from but thats about what all the other stuff costs.

The teardrop makes a good add to take more people too.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Located in Oregon, have an 02 safari, 90k miles. Everything works as should (with exception of rear winch, not hooked up yet) everything is on a slide out, has refer, sink, hot water shower,storage,quick connects on all water functions, 110v, solar and alternator recharge, 5500 watt inverter and many other little things. Have a transfercase with Journeys 4x4 conversion ready for install, 3 independently exterior lights for driving or convienence,It can be converted back to passenger van in less than an hour. Not sure what these are going for now with exception of the ones that have 250k plus on them, not many lower mileage ones so looking for any info on where to start.

This still available? I've been looking for an Astro for awhile now- want something for snowboard season in Colorado.

I doubt you still have it, but one can hope right? thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Located in Oregon, have an 02 safari, 90k miles. Everything works as should (with exception of rear winch, not hooked up yet) everything is on a slide out, has refer, sink, hot water shower,storage,quick connects on all water functions, 110v, solar and alternator recharge, 5500 watt inverter and many other little things. Have a transfercase with Journeys 4x4 conversion ready for install, 3 independently exterior lights for driving or convienence,It can be converted back to passenger van in less than an hour. Not sure what these are going for now with exception of the ones that have 250k plus on them, not many lower mileage ones so looking for any info
Still available by any chance?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
This still available? I've been looking for an Astro for awhile now- want something for snowboard season in Colorado.

I doubt you still have it, but one can hope right? thanks
sorry for delay, i reposted this somewhere on this site, its not very inntuitive to work with. its also listed on CL in Portland OR.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts