Chevy Astro and GMC Safari Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
'92 Astro LT - Silver / Gray / 4 Wheels
5,220 Posts
God... please get rid of the Rock Band commercials and that godforsaken Jingle.

...anything else...please.

·
Super Moderator
14,323 Posts
LOL they know me well there. Odd thing is I get things for everything i got but the van. Chevelle parts lately. I like the OEM parts myself.

·
Super Moderator
6,930 Posts
Maybe one day I'll submit some pics to get my buggy or maybe even my van on a magnet. I've got quite a collection of other peoples' cars on them. No, I didn't keep any from the Manx on the Banx donations!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Big_kid said:
Maybe one day I'll submit some pics to get my buggy or maybe even my van on a magnet.
Hey Kid,
If you do, I'll let you know when I get yours. :thumbup:
Then I could say, "I knew him when..."

·
Super Moderator
6,930 Posts
PrairieDog said:
Hey Kid,
If you do, I'll let you know when I get yours. :thumbup:
Then I could say, "I knew him when..."
If my van ever makes it onto a magnet I'll KNOW they're getting desperate for pics!
:laughing-rolling:

The buggy, that's a different story.

·
Super Moderator
6,930 Posts
FWIW I've had nothing but success with Rock Auto orders. They're a site sponsor, and they sponsor car shows all over the place- including Manx on the Banx- the Manx Club get together I try to attend each year. I also compare prices, and if it's close and not something I need RIGHT NOW, I'll use them. Their track record with me so far is 100%, I'll stick with them when I can.

·
Administrator
Common Sense + Critical Thinking
12,209 Posts
Overall I have been happy with RockAuto. Had a couple of minor issues(bound to happen if you place enough orders) that were resolved successfully and to my satisfaction. Hands down the best interface for parts search.
Just gotta watch the shipping locations/costs.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts