Chevy Astro and GMC Safari Forum banner
16701 - 16720 of 16726 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Awesome pix as always Mmusicman, thanks for sharing...I added a Mascot to the van, I needed
Motor vehicle Car Trunk Automotive design Automotive exterior
Hat Hood Sun hat Fedora Shade
something to hold my truckin hat from sliding around while cornering so I thought Astro Jetson was a fitting addition
Automotive lighting Hood Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

·
Registered
RWD's 2002 & 04
325 Posts
Looks like a fun time!
Can you see all of those pics Big_kid?
I just see his last pic, but I can tell there's a bunch more.

Looks like they're stacked on top of each other with only top edges showing.
Much like when a deck of cards is fanned out, only the top card shows completely.

All threads/posts with multiple pics with nothing written between them do it on my end.
Prolly need to update my browser or what not.

Clicking on them doesn't do anything.

·
Registered
2000 Lifted 4x4 Astro 92 V8-350 Shorty
5,409 Posts
They all display with a moderate gap between them on my Google Chrome browser.
I just put a dash between the 1st & 2nd photo
Try resizing your browser window and see what affect that has on it..

·
Registered
RWD's 2002 & 04
325 Posts
Thanks man, I figured it was me.
There's a slightly bigger gap between the 1st & 2nd pics now.

I'll go see my favorite Librarian to line it out.
Gives me an excuse to go, Lol.
I do put dollar bills in the tip jar, beats hanging out at the strip club.

·
Banned
1992 Astro - Silver / Gray / 4 Wheels
5,327 Posts
Yeah, the ATM & new singles that stick, so the girls always have to give me change...

Oh, and the ladies here have a wonderful reading list.

ps: deaf, maybe your problem w/ display is based on the hardware you use to view - you have mentioned before.

·
Banned
5,327 Posts
Nice score on the 300 - looks to have had some 'mods' done.
Have had a soft spot for "The Z Cars" since the Viet Nam days - nearly reupped for a new $9,990 240Z.

na, babba, na...

·
Super Moderator
05 Astro AWD
14,097 Posts
Sweet 300z! I love the color.

I had an '89 240sx that I absolutely loved. I wish Nissan hadn't used untreated mild steel (sucker rusted out from under me). My brother had an early '80s 280z - in brown - that was a lot of fun until he ran it into a bridge abutment one night.

Reactions: M_a_t_t

·
Registered
1998 LS AWD Forest Green metallic
972 Posts
I finally found a 'Round tu-it'! I dropped my van off at the shop to have the Torsen rear diff assembly installed.
I have had this Torsen unit for a year, but never found the time and/or a convenient return ride home.
It will be just in time try it out in winter weather.
Rod J
Issaquah, WA

·
Banned
5,327 Posts
dropped my van off at the shop...
Isn't that an upgrade that is usually done by the purchaser - of course, tools and presses get pricey.
That will be so much fun this winter, like you said.
And have yet to hear anyone say, "damn that Torsen...". LOL

·
Registered
1998 LS AWD Forest Green metallic
972 Posts
Isn't that an upgrade that is usually done by the purchaser - of course, tools and presses get pricey.
That will be so much fun this winter, like you said.
And have yet to hear anyone say, "damn that Torsen...". LOL
sixsix,
Yes, 'That upgrade is usually done by the purchaser'...that being me, after nearly four years of ownership.
I have done rear diff installations in a past life, but I never felt I got good or fast at it. I also had a shop with multiple lifts, and was being paid to do it.
Now I can afford to have somebody else, who does it well and regularly, install it for me.
I will enjoy the result of having spent that money.
Rod J
Issaquah, WA

·
Banned
5,327 Posts
OKey, Dokey... had you said Copper is going to ease my rear end in and all is good...

I would have said, "that's where I am taking mine".
That is if I lived out there. With you all the way!

Just not going to move to one of the "Unfriendly Coasts" just to use Copper like a hand-maiden...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Weld shop finished today. Drove it to the garage, sat for an hour. Their printer failed so no sticker, maybe tomorrow. Van goes good. Suspension seems a little rattily over bumps. They did an alignment so everything should be tight. Frustrating
Have you purchased inkjet-specific vinyl here? On the sticker forum, there's a guy promoting his own line of inkjet sticker paper. That isn't really noteworthy, although they do have a YouTube channel that appears to be instructive. It may be of assistance to you.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Started trying to bring the paint back to life. 1500, 2000, then rubbing compound (by hand, I ran out of pads for my buffer).

It should look pretty decent when I get the rest of the paint polished out. I've never seen so many swirls and small scratches before.
Land vehicle Car Tire Wheel Vehicle
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Plant
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Motor vehicle

16701 - 16720 of 16726 Posts