Switch to full site
Anything to do with the outer exterior of your van. Discuss all body modifications and repairs including fenders and bumpers, hoods and grilles, or doors and windows. All body related things like body panels and handles, wipers and roof racks, mirrors and trim.
Post a reply

Fog Lights

December 13th 2008, 3:18am

Hi i bought some blazer fog lights from walmart the other day for $30 to replace my old broken stock ones. They look like this: Image
I bought them because they look almost identical to the stock ones. Do any of you guys have these lights as well? I wanted to know how i could wire these to the factory wiring so i could use the original fog light switch. Also, whats the best way to mount these to the stock brackets. Any help would be appreciated. I like asking for advice on these boards before i do anything on my van. Thanks for all the help guys :ty:

Re: Fog Lights

December 13th 2008, 4:02am

As far as wiring, simply attatch the original 2 wires from your van to the 2 wires on your new lights. Polarity don't matter.

With the brackets, it's usually easiest to discard the factory brackets alltogether and start fresh. You may have to be a bit inventive, though.

Want Fog Lights

January 6th 2009, 1:45am

I'm looking for a complete set of original fogs lights, brackets, harness and hardware.

Let me know if you have some of this available!

Do the fog lights you got fit on the OEM brackets?

Thank you!
Dan B
Post a reply