• Alarm/Keyless Entry (Code)[/*]
  • Dual Alternators stock/200amp[/*]
  • 215/45/17 H Rated Tires[/*]
  • 17" Polished Aluminum Wheels (Ultra)[/*]

Video
[hr=100]white

Comments
[hr=100]white
Thanks for viewing my severely customized work in progress. Money, time, tools, and the wife are currently holding up the project. More to come!

See less See more
1 1
#2 ·
cool van, like that draggin action terrorizin that roll pan. usin what drag blocks, suicides i bet. i like the titaniums, white as hell at night. u just get some fresh paint? looks good keep it up. got a wife and 3 kiddos know where ur comin from L888rr. mark c //louisville currently petitioning BLUEGRASS VANNERS.

#3 ·
I don't have drag blocks. I acquired a 3" diameter solid steel bar from a steel scrapyard and mounted 5 feet of it across the entire distance of my rollpan. Works nicely.
The primer coat of paint is now covering most of the van. I just don't have any very recent pics to show it.
Beat those kids and slap the wife around occasionally. That's what I do! :rofl:

#6 ·
How comes there isnt more talk about your van in this section? I can post more questions in this one then all of them put together. Do the police f k with you about your lights being in the window? Do you have pics of the finished inside in your profile? I never found them I only found the one about gas tank relocate. That is how I found this. Well now I cant think. :banghead:

#7 ·
how about a topic of our builds. like have this page and my page and the few others i have seen in a button on the home page so people can follow our progress with a click instead of if i repost to make it current or they search for it. and if this is the case follow them up by having them named by only the member, not the super cool build or something like that

#9 ·
$uperJoe said:
how about a topic of our builds. like have this page and my page and the few others i have seen in a button on the home page so people can follow our progress with a click instead of if i repost to make it current or they search for it. and if this is the case follow them up by having them named by only the member, not the super cool build or something like that
:think:

#10 ·
I've been busy the last couple days working on the engine driven compressor to run the air suspension. I just thought I'd update everyone on the progress with a few photos. Now If I could just get it all lined up properly so it will stop throwing the belt.

Stay tuned... more updates to come in the next few days.

Attachments

#11 ·
Do I spy 2 alternators in there? Van looks real nice. Kind of makes me want to forget about my kid and wife, bills, living, so I can modify my van.

Nah, can't do that. I'll just have to do things piece by piece, as usual.

#12 ·
JaxSPL said:
Do I spy 2 alternators in there?
Hells yes. I removed the air conditioning pump and mounted up a second 200 amp alternator. Here is an old photo where you can see them better.

Attachments

#20 ·
from similar builds the dash piece looks similar to an airbag setup i had once with remote activation. this was when i was in high school though maybe end of 98, so i used two remotes from RC cars and then ran into relays to power the solenoids. now that is a kit you can buy but back then it sure fooled alot of people standing around it and then watch it launch up.

also is that a york 8 or a york 10 model? looks nice

#25 ·
Considering that I have roughly $10k invested in the van... I was thinking I'd like to get $5-6k for it. I have receipts from EVERYTHING and photos that document every mod ever done. I'm in the process of getting the on-board air compressor stuff working again and then I'm going to start getting quotes for a paint job. I think nobody even considers buying it as-is because it looks like such an unfinished project. That is why I haven't posted in the For Sale section yet. I'll get it painted and tie a pretty bow on it so that maybe I can get my asking price for it. What do you guys think I should price it at?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.