Rock Auto Parts 5% Discount good 'till Sept 8th

Rock Auto Parts 5% Discount good 'till Sept 8th

Postby Y2KSAFARI [OP] » July 13th 2013, 10:47pm

I received an email from Rock Auto with recommendations to share the discount code with others.

The code is: 1598198813101607

Instructions for submitting the discount code:

Using Your Discount Code
Enter the code above in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart. If you are using our traditional HTML catalog, please click the "Apply" button to the right of the field. Your discount will automatically appear, subtracted from your parts order total. Orders using discount codes must be placed online. Phone orders are not eligible for discounts.

Please note: We sometimes get calls from people who put the word "discount" in front of their code and do not get the discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers. Code must be entered before order is submitted to receive discount.

The discount takes 5% off our already-low prices. There's no limit on order size or the number of orders. Use the code for your next order, and share the code with friends, neighbors, relatives, the guy at the corner garage--anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.

This discount code expires on September 8, 2013; so don't wait!

I have no affiliation with RA, I just recently placed my first order and was completely satisfied with their service.
Original Poster [OP]
Y2KSAFARI
Fueling (1/8 tank)
Fueling (1/8 tank)
Years of Membership: Y2KSAFARI has been a member for 7 full yearsY2KSAFARI has been a member for 7 full yearsY2KSAFARI has been a member for 7 full yearsY2KSAFARI has been a member for 7 full yearsY2KSAFARI has been a member for 7 full yearsY2KSAFARI has been a member for 7 full yearsY2KSAFARI has been a member for 7 full years
Topics: 5
Alias (AKA):
Van Model Year: 2000
Van Make/Model: GMC Safari
Extra Info: Passenger AWD SLE