door panel swap 95-99

door panel swap 95-99

Postby ssoles [OP] » May 16th 2011, 8:17pm

I'm scrapping my 95 Astro with luxury touring package and wishing to transfer some parts to my replacement,a 99 astro.The seat mounting bolts look the same,wondering about the wiring for the drivers power seat,(99 has a power seat also, but controls are on the RH side of the seat instead of the outside)also wondering about swapping front door panels.Are the doors similar enough to do this?I think I would have to relocate the speakers,but wondering if the wiring connectors to the switches are the same.If any of you have researched this, I would like to hear from you.
Original Poster [OP]
ssoles
Fueling (Empty tank)
Fueling (Empty tank)
Years of Membership: ssoles has been a member for 11 full yearsssoles has been a member for 11 full yearsssoles has been a member for 11 full yearsssoles has been a member for 11 full yearsssoles has been a member for 11 full yearsssoles has been a member for 11 full yearsssoles has been a member for 11 full yearsssoles has been a member for 11 full yearsssoles has been a member for 11 full yearsssoles has been a member for 11 full yearsssoles has been a member for 11 full years
Topics: 6
Alias (AKA):