Chevy Astro and GMC Safari Forum banner

dumb ramp/ tool question

2K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  AstroWill 
#1 ·
I seem to do alot of wrenching on my astro, I feel like I could use those ramps to lift it (drive up them). Will this save me work over jacking it? Seems like it will just dont want to waste money...

#2 ·
I wish I had a pair, they can be invaluable. They do not go up as high as the old school metal ones. They are real nice for oil changes and what not.

They must be making cars lower to the ground because my belly does not fit under vehicles like it once did.

#3 ·
Hey Joe,
i have a pair of metal ones I'm not using anymore. $20 and shipping and they are yours. Let me know where you are and I will get a shipping cost for you.
Mark

#4 ·
As long as I know I won't have to be removing the wheels or messing with the springs I use them.

#10 ·
I have a pair of metal ones I use all the time. Those things take the weight and save a bunch of time.

I have a pair of plastic ones I had to buy for my 240sx - couldn't get the metal ones under the thing. I only use those under my little Toyota Tercel now....

#11 ·
I'm going to change my login name to Resurrector (no sacrilege intended) because I seem to keep resurrecting old threads.

For those using ramps, do you only use a pair or sometimes ramp up all fours?

#13 ·
TheThreadDigger said:
I'm going to change my login name to Resurrector (no sacrilege intended) because I seem to keep resurrecting old threads.

#15 ·
TheThreadDigger said:
Bahaha!

Visit Thread Digger's Dungeon, if you dare!
LOL Glad you got a laugh out of it, figured you would have a good sense of humidor. ;)
DriveDog_TheThreadDigger.png

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.