Viper 350 Plus Wiring

Re: Viper 350 Plus Wiring

Postby webcat » August 2nd 2010, 10:51am

This Viper 5900 schematic is about the same as your Viper 350 ,, just disregard the remote start part of it
Attachments
1.JPG
webcat
Firing on 3 Cylinders (L3)
Years of Membership: webcat has been a member for 12 full yearswebcat has been a member for 12 full yearswebcat has been a member for 12 full yearswebcat has been a member for 12 full yearswebcat has been a member for 12 full yearswebcat has been a member for 12 full yearswebcat has been a member for 12 full yearswebcat has been a member for 12 full yearswebcat has been a member for 12 full yearswebcat has been a member for 12 full yearswebcat has been a member for 12 full yearswebcat has been a member for 12 full years
Topics: 253
Alias (AKA): Larry aka Rambo
Van Make/Model: Chevrolet Astro
Extra Info: g10 5.7L vortec

Postby rj_whitten [OP] » August 5th 2010, 6:19pm

1. Orange (-) -500 mA Armed Output (ground when armed)
2. White (+)/(-) Selectable Light Flash Output
3. White/Blue (-) -200 mA Channel 3 programmable Output (Dunno what this is)
4. Black/White (-) -200 mA Domelight Supervision
5. Green (-) door trigger input zone 3
6. Blue (-) Instant Trigger Input Zone 1
7. Violet (+) Door Trigger Input, Zone 3
8. Black (-) Chassis Ground Input
9. Yellow (+) Switched Ignition Input
10. Brown (+) Siren Input
11. Red (+) Constant Power Input
12. Red/White (-) 200 mA Channel 2 Output

I have all wires hooked up except the Yellow, Red White, Violet, Blue, Green, Black White and White Blue.

the system unlocks the doors and sounds like it is activating the alarm, Lights flash etc. however when you bump the van or open a door there is no alarm. It did work one time however but I don't know what I did to make it activate.

I turned the car on then off and activated it and it worked, however I could not repeat it. Well looks like I will have to wait to pay the guys to look over it this weekend. it's confusing :violin:
Original Poster [OP]
rj_whitten
U.S. Armed Forces
U.S. Armed Forces
Fueling (7/8 tank)
Fueling (7/8 tank)
Years of Membership: rj_whitten has been a member for 11 full yearsrj_whitten has been a member for 11 full yearsrj_whitten has been a member for 11 full yearsrj_whitten has been a member for 11 full yearsrj_whitten has been a member for 11 full yearsrj_whitten has been a member for 11 full yearsrj_whitten has been a member for 11 full yearsrj_whitten has been a member for 11 full yearsrj_whitten has been a member for 11 full yearsrj_whitten has been a member for 11 full yearsrj_whitten has been a member for 11 full years
Topics: 17
Alias (AKA): Jeuno
Van Make/Model: GMC Safari
Extra Info: SLE 4.3L V6 RWD

Postby webcat » August 5th 2010, 7:20pm

You have to hook up the green wire to your dome light or door pin switch so that when you open the door it will trip the alarm.
P.s You almost have it :thumbup:
Attachments
d.jpg
d.jpg (24.77 KiB) Viewed 1754 times
m.jpg
m.jpg (19.86 KiB) Viewed 1754 times
webcat
Years of Membership: webcat has been a member for 12 full yearswebcat has been a member for 12 full yearswebcat has been a member for 12 full yearswebcat has been a member for 12 full yearswebcat has been a member for 12 full yearswebcat has been a member for 12 full yearswebcat has been a member for 12 full yearswebcat has been a member for 12 full yearswebcat has been a member for 12 full yearswebcat has been a member for 12 full yearswebcat has been a member for 12 full yearswebcat has been a member for 12 full years

Postby rj_whitten [OP] » August 17th 2010, 6:17pm

Does the control box need to be level with the surface "|" or can I keep it angled " \ "? I don't get much feed back from the alarm when the van is bumped and I'm thinking it's because the control box has the sensor that detects bumps, but it isn't receiving the signal because of the angle.
Original Poster [OP]
rj_whitten
U.S. Armed Forces
U.S. Armed Forces
Fueling (7/8 tank)
Fueling (7/8 tank)
Years of Membership: rj_whitten has been a member for 11 full yearsrj_whitten has been a member for 11 full yearsrj_whitten has been a member for 11 full yearsrj_whitten has been a member for 11 full yearsrj_whitten has been a member for 11 full yearsrj_whitten has been a member for 11 full yearsrj_whitten has been a member for 11 full yearsrj_whitten has been a member for 11 full yearsrj_whitten has been a member for 11 full yearsrj_whitten has been a member for 11 full yearsrj_whitten has been a member for 11 full years

Postby webcat » August 17th 2010, 10:59pm

I dont think so .. there might be a screw on your shock sensor that allows you to adjust the sensa tivity of it .
Attachments
51AGCP4WGTL__SL500_AA280_.jpg
51AGCP4WGTL__SL500_AA280_.jpg (15.48 KiB) Viewed 1739 times
webcat

Postby rj_whitten [OP] » September 11th 2010, 3:52am

My alarm has no remote start but it wants to connect to the started in order to be able to program the unit, and I guess to automatically engage the locks when the car is turned on and off.

The book said to hook the yellow wire from the viper to the up to the Ignition input. Would that be the yellow "starter" wire? If so I have 3 wires under the steering column that are yellow. I have a picture but cannot get it on the computer as I am away from home and can't connect my cell to the computer. Or is it the Pink / White that is listed in the picture below.

Original Poster [OP]
rj_whitten
U.S. Armed Forces
U.S. Armed Forces
Fueling (7/8 tank)
Fueling (7/8 tank)

Postby rj_whitten [OP] » September 12th 2010, 6:52am

I am assuming that the Thicker wires under the steering column go to the Starter, Is this correct?
Original Poster [OP]
rj_whitten
U.S. Armed Forces
U.S. Armed Forces
Fueling (7/8 tank)
Fueling (7/8 tank)

Postby webcat » September 12th 2010, 6:41pm

yes , the thick yellow one is for the starter
webcat

Postby rj_whitten [OP] » December 30th 2010, 10:58pm

I actually installed this and it works enough :) I didn't cut the starter wire (Thick yellow wire) due to a fear of a fire or car not starting so I need some guidance as to how to go about doing that part before I brave that terrain!
Original Poster [OP]
rj_whitten
U.S. Armed Forces
U.S. Armed Forces
Fueling (7/8 tank)
Fueling (7/8 tank)

Previous